amg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Castle~

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

~The Castle~ - Page 15 Empty Re: ~The Castle~

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 pm

"I love you, Cylvia." Lucas murmured.
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Cylvia didn't know what to say."I..."
(She still hasn't said she loves him back o3o)
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm

(She should be in a relationship with another guy. >|D)

Lucas watched her.
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm

(She hates relationships as it is xD)

Cylvia fell on her backside randomly."Ow"
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

(xD)

Lucas helped her up. "Are you okay?"
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Cylvia nodded

(*dies laughing*

"White Face from imscared is MINE!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM <3 | Don't you dare go near Kyo Sohma either!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE I have 5 epic twins~ rιn oĸυмυra the epic, Shinyleaf the evil, {{-Dawnsky-}} the lazy, Nose Ear Paw the poetic, And Blaze the Shamwow twin~"

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"White hair (3) Imscared Lt; MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-Beijing bags r shows how to create a value for the day of the season, at least, people hear Searle ~ roll too lazy, not {{-Dawnsky}} to the bone is a woman who has lost his nose Joeplx3 ICT."

Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Lucas grinned.

(LOLWHUT. xDDDDD)
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Cylvia grinned too

(The whole journey~:
From English: White Face from imscared is MINE!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM <3 | Don't you dare go near Kyo Sohma either!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE I have 5 epic twins~ rιn oĸυмυra the epic, Shinyleaf the evil, {{-Dawnsky-}} the lazy, Nose Ear Paw the poetic, And Blaze the Shamwow twin~
To Bulgarian: Бяло лице от imscared е мой!!! НЕ СИ ПОСМЯЛ ДОКОСВАНЕ ГО < 3 | Не смееш отидете до Kyo Sohma или!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, имам 5 епични близнаци ~ rιn oĸυмυra епос, Shinyleaf злото, {{- Dawnsky-}} мързеливи, нос ухото лапа поетично, и Блейз Shamwow близнак ~
Back to English: White face of imscared is mine! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH < 3 | Don't you dare go to Kyo Sohma or!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 epic twins ~ rιn oĸυmυra epic, Shinyleaf evil, {{-Dawnsky-}} lazy ear nose paw poetic, and Blaze the Shamwow commercial twin ~
To Catalan: Cara blanca de imscared és la meva! NO S'ATREVEIXEN TOCA < 3 | No s'atreveixen vas a Kyo Sohma o!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, tinc 5 bessons èpica ~ rιn oĸυmυra èpica, Shinyleaf mal, {{- Dawnsky-}} mandrós orella nas pota poètica i incendi al bessó comercial Shamwow ~
Back to English: White face of imscared is mine! Dare not TOUCH < 3 | Do you dare not Kyo Sohma or!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 epic epic oĸυmυra rιn ~ twins, Shinyleaf evil, {{Wikipedia-Dawnsky}} lazy ear nose paw poetics and fire on the Shamwow commercial twin ~
To Chinese Simplified: 白脸是 imscared 的我的 !不敢碰 < 3 |你怎么敢不京 Sohma 或 !!!MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE,我有 5 史诗史诗 oĸυmυra rιn ~ 双胞胎 — Shinyleaf 邪恶、 {{维基百科-Dawnsky}} 懒耳朵鼻子爪子诗学和 Shamwow 商业双火 ~
Back to English: White face imscared me! Dare not touch <3 | Sohma or how dare you not Beijing!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, o I have 5 epic epic ĸ υ m υ RA r ι n~ twin-Shinyleaf evil, {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia lazy ears nose paw poetics and the Shamwow commercial dual fire ~
To Chinese Traditional: 白麵對 imscared 我 !敢不觸摸 < 3 |Sohma 或你竟敢不北京 !!!MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE,o 我有 5 史詩史詩 ĸ υ m υ RA r ι n ~ 雙人 · 邪惡,{{-Dawnsky}} 維琪百科懶耳朵鼻子爪子詩學和 Shamwow 商業雙火 ~
Back to English: White imscared me! Dare not touch <3 | Sohma or how dare you not Beijing!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE,o I have 5 epic epic ĸ υ m υ RA r ι n~ twin · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear nose paw poetics and the Shamwow commercial dual fire ~
To Czech: Bílé imscared mě! Odvahu ani dotek < 3 | Sohma nebo jak opovažuješ ne Pekingu!!! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, o mám 5 epické epické ĸ υ m υ RA r ι n ~ dvojče · Zlo, líný {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedie ucho, nos tlapku poetiky a komerční duální oheň Shamwow ~
Back to English: White imscared me! The courage to even touch < 3 | Or how dare you not Sohma Beijing! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 epic epic ĸ υ υ m RA r I n ~ twin · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose paw of the poetics and commercial dual fire Shamwow ~
To Danish: Hvide imscared mig! Modet til at selv touch < 3 | Eller hvordan tør du ikke Sohma Beijing! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, jeg har 5 episke episke ĸ υ υ m RA r I n ~ twin · Onde, dovne {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia øre, næse paw Poetik og kommercielle dual brand Shamwow ~
Back to English: White imscared me! The courage to even touch < 3 | Or how dare you not Sohma Beijing! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 epic epic ĸ υ υ m RA r I n ~ twin · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose paw Poetics and commercial dual fire Shamwow ~
To Dutch: Witte imscared mij! De moed om te zelfs aanraken < 3 | Of hoe durf je niet Sohma Peking! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, ik heb 5 epische epische ĸ υ υ m RA r I n ~ twin · Kwaad, lui {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia oor, neus paw poëtica en commerciële dual brand Shamwow ~
Back to English: White imscared me! The courage to even touch < 3 | Or how dare you not Soma Beijing! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 epic epic ĸ υ υ m RA r I n ~ twin · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose paw poetics and commercial dual fire Shamwow ~
To Estonian: Valge imscared mulle! Isegi puudutada < 3 julgust | Või kuidas sa julged ei Soma Peking! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, mul on 5 epic epic ĸ υ υ m RA r I n ~ Double · Paha, laisk {{-Dawnsky}} Vikipeedia kõrva, nina paw poeetika ja äri kahe tule Shamwow ~
Back to English: White imscared me! Even touch < 3 courage | Or how dare you not Soma Beijing! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 epic epic ĸ settlers settlers m RA r I n ~ Room · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose paw poetics and the Shamwow commercial two fire ~
To Finnish: Valkoinen imscared minulle! Edes kosketa < 3 rohkeutta | Tai Miten kehtaat Soma Pekingin! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, olen 5 eepos eeppinen ĸ uudisasukkaat uudisasukkaat m RA r I n ~ huone · Paha, laiska {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia korva, nenä tassu runousoppi ja Shamwow kaupallista kahden tulen ~
Back to English: White imscared me! 3 the courage to even touch < | Or How dare you Soma Beijing! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 epic epic ĸ settlers settlers m RA r I n ~ room · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose paw poetics and the Shamwow commercial two fire ~
To French: Blanc imscared moi ! 3 le courage même toucher < | Ou Comment osez-vous Soma Beijing ! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, j'ai 5 ĸ épopée épique colons colons m r RA I n ~ chambre · Mal, paresseux {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia oreille, nez patte poétique et le feu Shamwow deux commerciaux ~
Back to English: White imscared me! 3 the courage even touch < | Or how dare you Soma Beijing! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 KRA epic epic settlers settlers m r RA I n ~ room · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose poetic paw and the fire two Shamwow commercial ~.
To German: Weiß Imscared me! 3 den Mut auch Touch < | Oder wie Sie Soma Peking Wagen! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, ich habe 5 KRA epischen episches Siedler Siedler m R RA I n ~ Zimmer · Böse, faul {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia Ohr, Nase, poetische Paw und die Feuer zwei Shamwow kommerzielle ~.
Back to English: White Imscared me! 3 the courage also touch < | Or how soma Beijing car! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 KRA epic epic settlers settlers m R RA I n ~ room · Evil, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose, poetic paw and the fire two Shamwow commercial ~.
To Greek: Λευκό Imscared μου! 3 επίσης να θίξω το θάρρος < | Ή πώς soma Πεκίνο αυτοκίνητο! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, έχω 5 KRA επικό έπος εποίκους εποίκους m R RA μου ν ~ δωμάτιο · Κακό, τεμπέλης {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia αυτί, μύτη, ποιητική πόδι ζώου και την εμπορική Shamwow φωτιά δύο ~.
Back to English: White my Imscared! 3 also raise courage < | Or how soma Beijing car! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 KRA epic saga settlers settlers m R RA me n ~ room; Bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia ear, nose, poetic paw and the Shamwow fire two ~.
To Haitian Creole: Blan Imscared m! 3 tou ogmante kouraj < | Ou kouman machin Beijing soma! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, mwen gen 5 KRA sezon saga kolonizatè kolonizatè and R RA m' n movèzeta Salle, Move, parese {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedya koute, nen, paw poétique Et la Shamwow tire de èdi/chit cheve.
Back to English: White Imscared me! 3 also increase courage < show a lack of good moral character You how Beijing soma car! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 COI saga season kolonizate kolonizate and R SCARCE I to be ~ off off Salle, Bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia give ear, o my people, nose, paw poétique Hittite Shamwow shoot two ~ loss.
To Hebrew: לבן Imscared אותי! 3 להגדיל גם את האומץ < הצג חוסר מוסר טוב התו כיצד בייג'ינג סומא רכב! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, יש לי 5 סליל הסאגה העונה kolonizate kolonizate R נדיר אני להיות ~ off כבוי Salle, רע, עצלן {{-Dawnsky}} בוויקיפדיה לתת אוזן, הו אנשים שלי, האף, paw poétique Shamwow החתי לירות שני ~ אובדן.
Back to English: White Imscared me! 3 increase also the courage of a good moral character < show how Beijing car soma! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 kolonizate season kolonizate saga coil R rare I have ~ off off Salle, bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipedia give ear, o my people, the nose, paw poétique Shamwow Miss shoot two ~ the loss.
To Hungarian: Fehér Imscared nekem! 3 is növekszik egy jó erkölcsi bátorság < mutat hogyan Beijing autó soma! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, nekem van 5 kolonizate szezon kolonizate saga coil R ritka van ~ off off Salle, rossz, lusta {{-Dawnsky}} Wikipédia halljátok, ó népem, az orr, mancs poétique Shamwow Miss lőni két ~ a veszteség.
Back to English: White Imscared me! 3 you can grow a good moral courage < show how Beijing car soma! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have 5 kolonizate season kolonizate saga coil R rare ~ off off Salle, bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}}, hear ye, o my people, the nose, paw poétique Shamwow Miss shoot two ~ the loss.
To Indonesian: Putih Imscared saya! 3 Anda dapat tumbuh baik keberanian moral < menunjukkan bagaimana Beijing mobil soma! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, saya punya 5 kolonizate musim kolonizate saga coil langka R ~ off off Salle, buruk, malas {{-Dawnsky}}, dengarlah, hai orang-orang saya, hidung, poétique cakar Shamwow Miss menembak dua ~ kerugian.
Back to English: White Imscared me! 3 you can grow good moral courage < show how Beijing car soma! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, I have season 5 kolonizate saga kolonizate rare coil R ~ off off Salle, bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} hear, o my people, nose, paws poétique Shamwow Miss firing two ~ losses.
To Italian: Bianco Imscared me! 3 si può crescere bene coraggio morale < mostrano come soma di Beijing auto! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, dispone di bobina rara di stagione 5 kolonizate saga kolonizate R ~ spento spento Salle, cattivo, pigro {{-Dawnsky}} sentire, o mio popolo, il naso, zampe poétique Shamwow Miss sparare due ~ perdite.
Back to English: White Imscared me! 3 you can grow good moral courage < show how Beijing soma car! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE offers rare coil in season 5 kolonizate kolonizate R ~ ' saga off off Salle, bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} hear, o my people, your nose, paws poétique Shamwow Miss fire two ~ losses.
To Japanese: Imscared 私白 !3) あなたは良い道徳的な勇気を育てることができる < 表示方法北京相馬車 !MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE シーズン 5 kolonizate kolonizate R でまれなコイルを提供しています 〜 ' オフ佐賀・ サール、オフ悪い、怠惰な {{-Dawnsky}} 聞く、o 私の人々 は、あなたの鼻の足 poétique Shamwow ミス火災 2 ~ 損失。
Back to English: Imscared me white! 3 ) you're < show how Beijing soma car can grow good moral courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE season 5 kolonizate kolonizate R it offers rare coil ~ ' saga off, o my people to hear Searle, off bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}}, nose your leg po é tique Shamwow miss fire 2-loss.
To Korean: Imscared 나는 화이트! 3 ) 당신이 < 베이징 소마 차 도덕적 용기를 성장할 수 있는 방법을 보여! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE 시즌 5 kolonizate kolonizate R 드문 코일 제공 ~ ' 해제, o 사가 내 사람들이 듣고 Searle, 떨어져 나쁜, 게으른 {{-Dawnsky}}, 당신의 다리 포 é tique Shamwow 미스 화재 2 손실 코.
Back to English: Imscared I'm white! 3) you < Beijing soma show how you can grow a second moral courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE season 5 kolonizate kolonizate R o ~ ' saga of the rare coil releases, in the people who offer to hear Searle, apart from bad, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} on your leg Po é tique Shamwow miss fire 2 lost nose.
To Latvian: Imscared es esmu balts! 3) < Pekinas soma parādīt, kā varētu attīstīties otra morālu drosmi! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE season 5 kolonizate kolonizate R o ~ sāga par retu spole izlaidumi, cilvēkiem, kuri piedāvā Searle, uzklausīt ne tikai slikto, slinks {{-Dawnsky}} savu kāju Po é tique Shamwow mis uguns 2 zaudēto degunu.
Back to English: Imscared I'm white! 3) < Beijing bag to show you how to develop the other moral courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R o ~ the saga of rare coil release, people who offer Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} to your leg Po é Tique Shamwow miss fire 2 lost his nose.
To Lithuanian: Imscared aš balta! 3) < Pekinas maišelį, parodysiu, kaip sukurti kitų moralinės drąsos! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat sezonas 5-R o ~ sakmė apie retas ritė spaudai, žmonių, kurie siūlo d. Searle, išgirsti ne tik vargšams, tingus {{-Dawnsky}} į koją Po é Tique Shamwow mis ugnies 2 prarado savo nosį.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag, show you how to create other moral courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R o ~ saga about a rare coil release, people who offer Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} to the leg After é Tique Shamwow miss fire 2 lost his nose.
To Norwegian: Jeg er hvit Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag, viser deg hvordan du oppretter andre moralske motet! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat sesong 5-R o ~ sagaen om en sjelden coil utgivelse, mennesker som gir Searle, for å høre ikke bare fattige, lat {{-Dawnsky}} til benet etter é Tique Shamwow miss brann 2 mistet nesen.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag, shows you how to create other moral courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R o ~ the tale of a rare coil release, people who give Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} to the bone after é Tique Shamwow miss fire 2 lost his nose.
To Polish: Jestem biały Imscared! 3) < Beijing worek, pokazuje, jak utworzyć inne odwaga! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat sezon 5-R o ~ opowieść o rzadkich cewki uwolnienia, ludzi, którzy dają Searle, aby usłyszeć nie tylko biedni, leniwy {{-Dawnsky}} do kości po é Tique Shamwow miss ognia 2 stracił jego nos.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag, shows you how to create other courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R o ~ story of the rare coil release, people who give Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} to the bone after é Tique Shamwow miss fire 2 lost his nose.
To Portuguese: Eu sou branco Imscared! 3) < Saco de Beijing, mostra-lhe como criar outra coragem! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat temporada 5-R o ~ história do lançamento bobina raras, pessoas que dão Searle, ouvir não só os pobres, preguiçosos {{-Dawnsky}} para o osso depois é Tique Shamwow miss fogo perdeu seu nariz.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! 3) < Beijing Bag, shows you how to create another courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R ~ rare coil release history, people who give Searle, hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} to the bone after Shamwow Tic is miss fire lost his nose.
To Romanian: Eu sunt alb Imscared! 3) < Sac de Beijing, vă arată cum să creaţi un alt curaj! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat sezonul 5-R ~ rare bobina de presă istorie, oamenii care dau Searle, aud nu numai cei săraci, leneşi {{-Dawnsky}} la OS după Shamwow Tic este miss foc pierdut nasul lui.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag, shows you how to create another courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R ~ rare coil release history, people who give Searle, hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} to the bone after the Shamwow ICT is miss fire lost his nose.
To Russian: Я белый Imscared! 3) < Пекин мешок, показывает вам как создать еще один мужество! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat сезон 5-R ~ редких катушки релиза истории, люди, которые дают Сёрль, слышать не только бедных, ленивый {{-Dawnsky}} на кости, после того, как ИКТ Shamwow — Мисс огонь, потерял свой нос.
Back to English: I'm white Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag, shows you how to create one more courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R ~ rare coil release history, people who give Searle, hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} on the dice, after ICT Shamwow as Miss fire, lost his nose.
To Slovak: Som biela Imscared! 3) < Pekingu taška, vám ukáže, ako vytvoriť jeden viac odvahy! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat sezóna 5-R ~ zriedkavé cievka verzia históriu, ľudí, ktorí dávajú Searle, počuť nielen chudobných, lenivý {{-Dawnsky}} na kocky, po IKT Shamwow ako Miss fire, stratil jeho nos.
Back to English: I am a white Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag, shows you how to create one more courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R ~ rare coil versions of history, people who give Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} on the dice, the Shamwow as Miss fire, ICT lost his nose.
To Slovenian: Jaz sem beli Imscared! 3) < Peking vrečko, vam pokaže, kako ustvariti eno več poguma! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat Sezona 5-R ~ redkih tuljavo različice zgodovine, ljudje, ki dajejo Searle, slišati ne le revne, leni {{-Dawnsky}} na kocke, Shamwow kot Miss ogenj, IKT izgubil svoj nos.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! 3) < Beijing bag shows you how to create one more courage! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R ~ rare coil versions of history, people who give Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} on the dice, the Shamwow as Miss fire, ICT lost his nose.
To Spanish: Soy blanca Imscared! 3) < Bolsa de Beijing muestra cómo crear un valor más! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat temporada 5-R ~ versiones de bobina raros de la historia, personas que dan Searle, escuchar no sólo los pobres, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} en los dados, el Shamwow como Miss fuego, TIC perdieron su nariz.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! (3) < Beijing bag shows how to create one value! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R ~ versions of rare coil of history, people who give Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} on the dice, the Shamwow as Miss fire, ICT lost his nose.
To Swedish: Jag är vit Imscared! (3) < Beijing väska visar hur du skapar ett värde! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat säsong 5-R ~ versioner av sällsynta spole historia, människor som ge Searle, att höra inte bara fattiga, lata {{-Dawnsky}} på tärningen, Shamwow som Miss brand, IKT förlorade sin näsa.
Back to English: I am white Imscared! (3) < Beijing bag shows you how to create a value! MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat season 5-R ~ versions of rare coil of history, people who give Searle, to hear not only the poor, lazy {{-Dawnsky}} on the dice, the Shamwow as Miss fire, ICT lost his nose.
To Thai: ผมสีขาว Imscared (3) ≪ ถุงปักกิ่งแสดงวิธีการสร้างค่า MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat ฤดูกาล 5-R ~ รุ่นประวัติ ขดน้อยผู้ให้ Searle ฟังคนไม่จน สันหลังยาว { {-Dawnsky } } บนลูกเต๋า Shamwow เป็นนางไฟ ICT หายจมูกของเขา
Back to English: White hair (3) inputs Imscared Lt; Beijing bag shows you how to create a value for MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-R ~ seasons of history, at least, people hear Searle coil is not so lazy {{-Dawnsky}} on the dice is a female light ICT Shamwow lost his nose.
To Turkish: Beyaz saç (3) Imscared Lt girdi; Beijing çanta MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-r için bir değer oluşturmak nasıl gösterir ~ sezon tarihi, en azından insanların duymak Searle bobin çok tembel değil {{-Dawnsky}} üzerinde zar ICT Shamwow burnunu kayıp bir kadın ışıktır.
Back to English: White hair (3) Imscared Lt; MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-Beijing bag r shows how to create a value for the date of the season, at least, people hear Searle ~ coil too lazy not {{-Dawnsky}} on the dice is a woman who lost her nose Joeplx3 of ICT.
To Ukranian: Білі волосся (3) Imscared Lt; MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-Пекін мішок r показує, як створити значення для дати сезону, по крайней мере, люди чують Searle ~ котушку занадто ліниві, не {{-Dawnsky}} на кістки є жінка, яка втратила свого носа Joeplx3 ІКТ.
Back to English: White hair (3) Imscared Lt; MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-Beijing bag r shows how to create a value for the date of the season, at least, people hear Searle ~ reel too lazy, not {{-Dawnsky}} to the bone is a woman who has lost his nose Joeplx3 ICT.
To Vietnamese: Trắng tóc (3) Imscared Lt; MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-Bắc Kinh túi r cho thấy làm thế nào để tạo một giá trị cho ngày của mùa giải, ít nhất, người ta nghe thấy Searle ~ cuộn quá lười biếng, không {{-Dawnsky}} đến xương là một người phụ nữ người đã mất mũi của mình Joeplx3 ICT.
Back to English: White hair (3) Imscared Lt; MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE, kolonizat, kolonizat 5-Beijing bags r shows how to create a value for the day of the season, at least, people hear Searle ~ roll too lazy, not {{-Dawnsky}} to the bone is a woman who has lost his nose Joeplx3 ICT.
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 pm

OH MY GAWD. xDDDDDDDDD THAT IS AWESOME. xDDDD
THE SHAMWOW COMMERCIAL DUAL FIRE. xDD
Somehow I went from Shinyleaf the evil to Evil, Lazy. xD
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

XDDDDDD
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 pm

I love Translating devices. They're so terrible, but that's what makes it funny. xD
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 pm

(Ikr? xD One was something about liking kitty nail polish, and it turned into 'Knife me in Poland' XDDDD)

Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm

OMG. xDDDDDD Like, totally! xD
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 pm

xDDDDDD I have them on my iPod. Lemmie get em
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Oh goodness. xD
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Bad translator 

Kitty cats wear pink claw polish:
first two rows of the launguages:

knife me in poland

0.o

Original text:

"I looked up and I screamed as I saw what was painted on the wall in her own blood. It was a smiley face. Dread and horror filled me to the brim and threatened to overflow. This... This was the work of no ordinary murderer. This was Red John."

...40 translations later Google gives us:

"And blood, and I was surprised. It is human nature. In addition to anxiety and fear, and it is expected that the rivers. I'm not an ordinary crime. At the end of June."

Of course there's surprise when one sees blood. But "I'm not an ordinary crime..."? XD

Original text:

"Intertwining Shadows"

...56 translations later Bing and Google give us:

"Optical fibers" 

It turned into "Football fibers" at one point... 0-e

Hello, my name is Machi, and I think you are stupid. So let's just eat strawberries together.

Random 56 languages later

Listen to replace bolts and nuts.

Okay I will. ಠ益ಠ

I love my fluffy little cute kitty, he loves catnip!

35 translations later:

"Hello Kitty loves to love children, lalo."

AHAHAHAHAHA. *Wipes eyes*

"Nyan cat, the rainbow poptart cat who proudly flies through space."

35 translations later:

"The pride of the desert fly bobetart, cat."

Original text:

"We should go to a beach someday and try and see dolphins."

...35 translations later Bing gives us:

"Day Cupid spray from the beach. At the meeting."

That is one strange meeting, and I do NOT want to know what Cupid spray is.

Original text:

"The cats keep eating the plant on the table"

...50 translations later Bing and Google give us: 

"African Institute for cats"
lolwut?

Original text:

"Her hair is brown."

"Coffee Mane."
wut?

Bring back my grandma! > You can convert back to prison.

I want muffins for breakfast. > Bread and snacks.

I'm a nerd! > You can be the same bed!

The Ancient World > Antique Lighthouse

The underground town. > the city is hiding.

Umbrellas are really scary > Time has been removed.

"Wow, ma, this pie is delicious. Gosh, is it your secret recipe?"

"Pope fish, bread, Alpine had the big secret?"

"Translators are very dumb."

20 translations later:

"Translation is just jelly."

Original text:

"Four will become two, lion and tiger will meet in battle, and blood will rule the forest."

"Lyon 2, Lyon (p) El Tigre, the former chairman of the House."

Original text:

"Shut up"

"But"

"I'm caught in a Bad Romance!"

Translated through Google and Bing 56 times...

"Nothing personal."

"Cool story bro Tell it again."

...30 translations later Google gives us: 

"I never spoke."

Original text:

"Darkness, Air, Water and Sky will come together and shake the forest to its roots. Nothing will be as it is now, nor as it has been before."

...50 translations later Bing and Google give us:

"I play a little wind water and time."

How does that work...?!

OMG I have to share this one. XD

"He is waiting for the dawn sky to lighten with cotton"

...40 translations later Google gives us:

"It is partly cloudy this morning. I do not believe in the spirit of Joe"

Original text:

"Just what do you think you're doing, Brambleclaw? Stealing thyme and catnip from my personal supplies, eh? Well, you can bet your tabby hide it won't happen again. 
Brambleclaw: How do you know I'm a tabby? You're blind. 
Jayfeather: *unsheathes claws*"

...20 translations later Google gives us:

"Whatever you do, your BlackBerry? Chat with mint, thyme, and stole the computer? Do you have something against it, you can be sure that Tiger. 
BlackBerry: How do I know this is not true? I was blind. 
Jayfeather: * Nail desembeina"

AHAHAHA! By the way, that's Jayfeather speaking at the beginning.

Original text:

"Just what do you think you're doing, Brambleclaw? Stealing thyme and catnip from my personal supplies, eh? Well, you can bet your tabby hide it won't happen again. 
Brambleclaw: How do you know I'm a tabby? You're blind. 
Jayfeather: *unsheathes claws*"

"Yes, you can send? If you think a person needs to be mint and thyme, I will not hide, you can bet Tiger. 
Mora (Blackberry): As with brick, I nunyidoeeotseupnida. 
Jayfeather: link named *" 

Brambleclaw's real name is MORA??? What is the world coming to?

"Berrynose: Hey, Firestar, I want to ask you a question. 
Firestar: Sure, Berrynose. What is it?"

"The emergence of pay: Oh cool, I do. 
Four stars: Yes, your nose gently. What"

"Wisdom's daughter will walk alone, Athena's mark to burn through Rome"

~toooooooooooooo~

"Daughter, combustion wisdom, Athena on the ground walk alone through the Roman period"

..o.e

Original text:

"Blame it on him."
"This is not true."

"It is all your fault, Michael Vey. "
"If you opt for the accident, Michael Jackson."

"I never said anything about MJ, but sure! Shift the blame to him. "
...56 translations later Google gives us:
"First we go! Do not" 

"Do not what?"
"Why"

"You really don't like finishing your sentences, do you??"
"On the Internet, does not it." 

"*sighs and throws hands up in agitation* You're impossible to work with!!!"
"* Tmganrevmkabcun soneulwa speak!"

"*does a facepalm, then gets up and leaves*"
...10 translations later Google gives us:
"Palm's face, then turned and left *"

This is what my sister did:

"Hello, how are you?"
"Man, where?"

"That doesn't even make sense you i/d/i/o/t thing!"
"Do not believe the number of / / / WT /"

"That's not even a number smart one!"
"Yonsdbfkiehfiehfnndkfh!"

"*Cunfused look* WTH?!"
"* Research kunfused Taekwondo"

"But I don't want to!"
"Your mom horse!

"You are very not-smart."
"They are experts."

"Who?? *Feels confused*"
"This is the message."

"Who's... 'This is the messge'???"
"... Career?"

"That's not a career!!!"
"Mnamadepn account!"

"*FacePalm* I'm done with you. Goodbye Mr.Not-Smart!"
"* City: Frida Mr.Not Somarst!"

"O.o *Leaves quietly, then lurks in the shadows back home*"
"* Home * secret"

Original text:

"There was this guy last year who I'm pretty dang sure had a crush on me."

"For years, red skin, I will."

The following is the name of a Psych episode. 

"Disco didn't die. It was murdered!"
"Disco will never die. He died!"

Original text:
"Hungary and Prussia forever! Asta la vista, Austria!"
"During the Hungarian Russia! Strength, vision, Austria."

Original text:
"Bad translator. So stupid it's funny."
...50 translations later Google gives us: 
"This is not a joke."

Original text:

"Hello there bad translator!"

"This service is bad!"

Original text:

"Umm, what service?"

"Hey, I can offer this service."

Original text:

"WHAT SERVICE?!?!"

"Service?"

Original text:

"Yes, you were talking about some kind of service."

"Yes, we are talking about services."

Original text:

"Yes, I know that. What kind of service were you talking about?"

"Yes, I know that offer does not exist."

Original text:

"WHAT OFFER?!?!"

"Help"

Original text:

"Ugh, your impossible. *walks away*"

"Love * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * feet."
(yes, it turned out with all those stars.)

Original Text: 

"You have a tic tac in your hair."

56 translations later:

"Do not show this."

---
They must have been ashamed at their bad translating skills. 
Too bad.
I'm showing it.

Fireflies parody kangaroos:

Sometimes i make myself believe...that planet earth is- smel-ly! i havent taken a shower in about five weeks today, but its ok i still wear my cologne!

translated by bad translator gives us:

"Sometimes I think that ... Do you dare! Marina, for the first time in the world and take a shower for about five weeks, but very good still treasure in Cologne!"

I appraise thy cookie,thrusted on a china plate.

20 later...

Be it a "cookie" is a film, please.

Um,what?

Original text:

"The Epic Buddy List: Streetspirit, LilTiger, Albel Nox, Twilight_Princess, Darkscars (mate :3), wildhead96 YA DON'T LOOK IRISH! -Aran Ryan [[Oops! You didn't duck left.] -Matty-Mod] "

"__ LilTiger a Ray (3), it is difficult Tvilight_Princess Peipeng vildhead96 Ireland! Ryan Allen, Marty, and ducks."

I'm gonna call Matty-Mod 'Marty' now XD And I love how it says 'it is difficult' where mate should sort of be x3

Original text:

"I have a three step program for you, Mac. I punch you, you fall down, I win! -Disco Kid COME ON, JUSTIN, I SEE YOU BREATHING! -Me "

"The first step - there was life on Mars. Treatment and Ghana - a difficult birth, baby, I'm Justin."

Why am I laughing so hard 

Well, if you throw vinegar in a chat that does not work, nothing works here.

I got that in 7 translations from:

Well, if throwing pickles at your cat doesn't work, nothing works. Banana.

Original:

Watching pigs try to fly is very amusing, but thinking that it's Justin Beiber falling from a building makes the sun shine.

After 25 translations:

It is very interesting, and the radiation protection of pigs fly, I think the economic crisis and Justin

Wow this bad translator smells like cheese! Also, french language courses! 

"For a mother, teacher! France!"

Firestar, you're so pretty! And Smart! And powerful! And rusty! And you're a kittypet! Why do I still like you! 

"Four Star hotel is beautiful! Chip! Fantastic! Hello! Kittipet! Why do I need?"

Totally fitting... rusty will end up sayiing hello to people at a beutifull four star hotel eating chips wondering why he needs a life! XD

Original text:

"User: The correct answer is: Me. Shawn Spencer. Cleverbot: It always is. Unless the question is geography, in which case the answer is Vancouver. "

"Location: The correct answer is: Not available. John Spencer. Cleverbot: Always. This is not a problem if there is no geographic North Vancouver."

XD That's a snippet of a conversation I had with Cleverbot a while back.

"Go, Pikachu! I choose you!"

"Batman! Sikuwachagua you!"

Original text:

"Justin Bieber's singing I do not like. Neither do I enjoy Shawn Spencer not being able to come up with a name for Gus. However, I do love fighting over the pronunciation of the word milk. *takes out a pistol* Don't do it, Josh! DON'T DO IT!!! "

"I do not like Justin. Shawn Spencer is not known gases. However, say thank you to determine the name of the milk can be difficult. * Josh had cancer? No!" 

Thank you. 
*waits* 
I don't know the name of the milk yet!

"Hello, my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my associate, MC Clap Yo Hands! "

"Hi, my name is Shawn Spencer ½ gaihavhngakn!" 

He's only one half of WHAT???

"Hello, my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my associate, Dee Buttersnaps. "

"Hi, my name is Shawn Spencer and her husband, Carlos, said on the stage." 

0-o

"Hello, my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my associate, Lavender Gooms. "

"Hello, my name is Shawn Spencer and his friend, the Lewander Gmail."

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead Harry. Soon we must all choose between what is right, and what is easy"

One bad translator later...
Recently, Fire, Harry is a bad choice, but that year.

"I baked you a pie." "Oh Boy! What flavor!" "PIE FLAVOR!"

Another Bad Translator later...
"Bread and butter. Oh! I do not know? Get out!"

Final post:

Original: Girl, Dance, on Goat Cheese, Justin Bieber, Frilly

Portuguese : Menina, dança, o queijo de cabra, Justin Bieber, babados
Back to English : Dance, girl, goat cheese, Justin Bieber, Ruffles
Korean : 댄스, 소녀, 염소 치즈, 저스틴 Bieber, 프
Back to English : Dance, girl, goat cheese, Justin Bieber,
Korean : 댄스, 소녀, 염소 치즈, 저스틴 Bieber
Back to English : Dance, girl, goat cheese, Justin Bieber
Haitian Creole : Jenn fi, danse, kabrit fwomaj, Justin Bieber
Back to English : dances, goat cheese, Justin Bieber
Spanish : Danzas Virgen, queso de cabra, Justin Bieber
Back to English : Dance Madonna, goat cheese, Justin Bieber
Korean : 댄스 마돈나, 염소 치즈, 저스틴 Bieber
German : Tanz Madonna, Ziegenkäse, Justin Bieber
Spanish : Bailar a Madonna, queso de cabra, Justin Bieber
Back to English : Dancing to Madonna, goat cheese, Justin Bieber
Latvian : Dejojām, Madonna, kazas siers, Justin Bieber
Back to English : Dancing for Madonna, goat cheese, Justin Bieber
Arabic : الرقص مادونا، جبن الماعز، جوستين بيبير
Back to English : Dance Madonna, goats cheese, Justin Biber

Original text:

"Lion cubs, internet, whiskers."

...10 translations later Bing and Google give us: 

"Lion Cubs, the Internet, Bart."

"The men wearing dresses and the women in trousers."

"Pants."

"Which came first? The chicken or the egg?"

...30 translations later Bing and Google give us: 

"In the past? Chicken or the egg or not."

Ohhkay.... o.o

"Grace Van Pelt" 

Chinese Simplified : 格雷斯凡佩尔特
Back to Dutch : Grace die Pelt
Vietnamese : Grace rằng Pelt
Back to Dutch : Genade, die Pelt
Belarusian : Грэйс, якая Pelt
Back to Dutch : Grace, die Pelt
Japanese : 毛皮グレース、
Back to Dutch : Grace bont,
Czech : Kožešina milost,
Back to Dutch : Fur genade
Vietnamese : Fur lòng thương xót
Filipino : Fur awa
Hebrew : פרווה רחמים
Arabic : الفراء رحمة
Greek : Έλεος Γούνας
Back to Dutch : Mercy Fur
Slovenian : Fur milosti
Hindi : फर दया
Korean : 모피 자비
Polish : Miłosierdzie Fur
Back to Dutch : Mercy Fur
Chinese : 毛皮怜悯
Portuguese: Portugal : Misericórdia de pele
Back to Dutch : Mercy huid
Portuguese: Portugal : Pele misericórdia
Back to Dutch : Skin genade
Czech : Kůže milost
Dutch : Skin genade
Malay : Rahmat Kulit
Back to Dutch : Grace Skin
Chinese Traditional : 皮膚寬限期
Italian : Pelle grazia
Korean : 피부 은혜
Afrikaans : Skin genade
Irish : Grásta Craiceann
Greek : Χάριτος του δέρματος
Korean : 피부 은혜
Belarusian : Скура мілата
Back to Dutch : Leer Grace
Hebrew : עור גרייס
Portuguese : Couro Graça
Arabic : الجلود غريس
Finnish : Nahka Grace
Ukranian : Шкіра Грейс
Korean : 가죽 그레이스
English : Leather Grace
Czech : Kůže Milost
Turkish : Deri Grace
Danish : Læder Grace
Turkish : Deri Grace
Hindi : चमड़ा अनुग्रह
Spanish : Cuero Gracia
Chinese : 皮革格雷斯
Italian : Cuoio Grazia
Japanese : レザーグレー​​ス
Chinese Traditional : 皮革格雷斯
Catalan : Cuir Gràcia
Malay : Kulit Rahmat
Chinese Traditional : 皮革格雷斯
Swahili : Ngozi Grace
Back to Dutch : Skin Grace
Malay : Rahmat Kulit
Yiddish : הויט חן
Back to Dutch : Huid als

"Huid als" 

I can't believe that "Skin genade" was in there... It's so similar to "Skin grenade"...

Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

xDDDD THAT IS HILARIOUS.

OMG~ PERCY JACKSON FTW!

"Say milkshake."
"Milkshake."
"Now say milk."
"Malk."
"Are you hearing this?"
"Yeah... The man wants a glass of mulk!"

Oh gawd. That video. xDDD Have you seen 'With Child'?
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 pm

XDDDD

No o3o
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:33 pm

"GIVE HIM THE FRIGGIN MULK!"
"YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT ME IF I SHOOT MYSELF?! THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!"

^Those are my two favorite lines. xD

WATCH IT. xD

There's a Soul Eater version of Malk and a Hetalia version of With Child.
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 pm

(I know the Soul Eater one xD)
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 pm

I <3 Soul Eater~ x3
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Me too~ xD
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

I wish I was a Meister and Soul was my partner. I'd feel so coolio. xDD I mean, Soul is just epic.
Shinyleaf~
Shinyleaf~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunneh The Evil Queen Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:10 pm

(I wished that I was Maka before xD)
Sunneh The Evil Queen
Sunneh The Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinyleaf~ Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

I wish that I could take Maka's place. xDDD